- We have firstborn, Garbanzo, a spotted boy and one of the larger puppies.
- Jelly is the second born, she's one of the darker puppies with a white tipped nose, tail & feet. She's very vocal...gimme milk!
- Pali II looks the most like his daddy, he's the third-born, a mellow boy that loves to snuggle with mama.
- Of course we nicknamed the little reddish-brown girl, Kidney. She was the fourth to be born. Kidney likes to drink up and then wiggle her way over mama, slide off her back and then lay behind her. She also likes to sleep with her mouth open...it's very cute (see pic below).
- The fifth-born baby is Lentil. He and Pali II look almost identical in color and markings, but Lentil is sort of the runt of the littler. He's smaller than the rest, but doesn't let that stop him from charging the pack and finding a primo teat. I'm not too worried about Lentil anymore. He's a strong little bugger.
- Sixth came Lima, she's a sweet little spotted thing and loves to cuddle with her siblings.
- Seventh was another spotted boy, Adzuki. He likes to drape himself over his mama.
- The eighth-born was Cocoa, he has a little white chin and the tip of his tail is white. Cocoa is a wiggler...on the move shuffling about.
- The last puppy is Soy, he looks a lot like Jelly with the dark fur and white feet, but only half of his nose is white.