Thursday, February 9, 2012

some puppy pics from my phone...

I have TONS of great pictures on my camera and am looking forward to sharing those in the near future.  But right now, I don't have it in me to dig up the cable I need to download pictures from my camera.  Fortunately, my phone auto-uploads to Google+, so in the meantime, I'll post those pictures here.  They are grainy and dark - but a fun preview nonetheless...






And a few more details on the litter...

  • {{{ two spotted boys and one spotted girl   
  • {{{ two dark boys and one dark girl (mostly dark - save for some white tail
                  tips, belly & noses, etc
    )   
  • {{  two light tan boys with matching face markings...little white triangles on
                  the forehead and slightly darker face markings
  • {   one darker tan girl, a little bit reddish. 

There is definitely a "runt" ...one of the lighter boys.  He's smaller and seems more frail than the rest, but he's hanging in there :)  Lucky number 7, who almost didn't survive delivery, is also doing wonderful.  Love these babies...each and every one!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with all of them, keep the photos coming, please!

    ReplyDelete