Thursday, April 12, 2012

And then there were 5...

So we're down to 5 puppies.  Tasha (formerly "Jelly") has moved to the Big Island, Roman (formerly "Cocoa") has moved to Maui, and Anna and Lilly (formerly "Jelly" and "Lima") both moved to Kauai.  I was hoping it would get easier with each goodbye, but I think it's getting harder.  I suppose that makes sense...after all, we grow more attached to them everyday with each new experience, each cuddle session, each moment shared. 

These puppies are so dear to us. 

The babies still with us include Adzuki, Soy, Pali II, Lentil, and Garbanzo.  All boys.  All sweet little souls.  9-week old bundles of love, ready to be delivered to new families.  We've had some recent inquiries about a couple of these little babes.  I have a feeling it won't belong till there are more goodbyes to be said.

We're very likely keeping Bonzer (Garbanzo).  It's a tough choice ...they are all so lovely.  But I let myself become more bonded to Garbanzo than I probably should have - maybe because he was the first born, or maybe he chose me...I think that's it J

 Soy

 Lentil

 Pali II (left) and Garbanzo (right)

 Pali II (Soy in the background)

 Garbanzo

 Garbanzo  (can you blame me for wanting to keep him?  Look at that face!)

 Pali II

 Bonzer again

 Pali II

 Pali II 

 Pali II or Lentil - I'm not sure which one. 
I love the little twist of hair at the tip of the tail - they all have it!  

 Bonzer

Adzuki chowing down

1 comment:

  1. I love Cocoa so much, I want Pali II! I would love to keep in touch with anyone who has babies from this litter, they are all so darling!

    ReplyDelete