Sunday, April 22, 2012

Two puppies still available!

We still have two puppies that we're looking to find the perfect home(s) for: our boys Adzuki & Lentil...

Adzuki   (ßclick link)
What can I say about Adzuki?  Well, he's my husband's favorite.  Adzuki was our miracle pup that almost got lost during delivery.  Adzuki is very affectionate and his markings are just gorgeous.  I have high hopes for Adzuki ...although by no means a necessity, I'd love to find a show home, and/or a family interested in breeding to take him.  Foremost, I just want him to go to a loving home. We're holding out for the right match with Adzuki.

Lentil  (ßclick link)

The funny thing about Lentil is that he ended up looking more like his daddy than Pali-II.  Lentil started off on the small side, but he has blossomed into such a strong, healthy boy.  I've had so many friends tell me that Lentil is their favorite, or that he is the cutest of the bunch.  Lentil has a sweet, gentle soul that melts people's hearts.  I'm hoping to send Lentil to a home where he will be somebody's constant companion.  This little boy has so much love to give, and he does really well in public situations.

Both pups are just stunning, and both have sweet and lovable personalities.  We love them both, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment