Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hiking Manana with Pali & Hana

Last weekend I got the chance to take Pali and Hana on a hike.  We went to Manana, a favorite of mine, stopping a few miles in at the beautiful helipad landing.  Hana was off-leash for the whole hike (she is SO good), and Pali got to go off-leash for a good portion of the hike too.  Pali is good boy too, but more independent than Hana for sure.  It makes me nervous to have both dogs off-leash right at first when their energy is super high and they are all riled up and wanting to run.  I've read so many times that you can't let a Borzoi off-leash in a non-fenced area...I'm careful about it and feel like I usually err on the side of caution, but my pups have earned their trust and I am so grateful to have such good babies.  Anyway, here are some fun pics from the hike...


The celebratory romp once Pali was released...
















No comments:

Post a Comment