Saturday, December 8, 2012

Birthdays!

Hana and Pali both had birthdays within the last few weeks!  Hana's was November 22nd, and Pali's birthday is today!  Reflecting, I am overwhelmed with gratitude that I have these sweet souls to share my life with.  I would be so incomplete without them.  They are such a part of who I am, and what makes me tick.  Pali is my shadow, following me from room to room, going to bed when I go to bed, rising when I do.  He bathes me in the warmth of his love all day long.  Hana is my little angel, sharing deeply touching moments with me throughout the day, making me laugh, filling me with joy when I look into her soulful eyes and feel her gentle energy.  The love of a Borzoi is something truly special - anybody who has been so lucky would unhesitatingly agree.


No comments:

Post a Comment