Sunday, March 4, 2012

3 1/2 weeks!

The puppies are about 3 1/2 weeks old now.  It's been so amazing watching them grow up.  Today we started them on some 2nd step puppy food mixed in with the formula.  They lapped it up out of their new puppy bowls.  We had our first bottle-less feeding session early this evening, and I'll be starting a second round in about an hour.  They are catching on with the bowl feeding.  Some are better than others, but they were all able to finish their meals...messily, but they did it.  I think they will learn fast and be pro's before we know it :) 

I took some more photos today.  These babies get cuter by the minute...just look at these sweet faces! ....





















 
These and the rest of the pictures from this photoshoot are in Puppy Album II

I moved all of the pictures prior to the ones taken today into Puppy Album I.   I also updated the puppy's individual pages with their portraits (to find the puppy pages, look under the Puppies for Sale! tab at the top of the webpage, or under the Puppy Pages heading at right).

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment