Friday, March 30, 2012

7+ weeks old!

I added some more pictures to Puppy Album II and I have a ton more to upload as well.  So much has been going on.  Today I set up a pen on the grass in our backyard.  The puppies first time playing in the grass was priceless.  (I have videos and pictures to share.)  Yesterday they spent some time in the dog kennel on the other side of the yard - that was their first real introduction to being outside, but today was the real deal, feet in the grass experience.  I want them to experience as many new things, smells, sounds, sights, etc as possible so that they are prepared to face the challenge of leaving the comfort of all they've ever known as home. 

 Pali II, so excited!
 Tasha (formerly known as "Kidney")
 Garbanzo
 Lima
 Soy
 Lentil
spots and a blondie 
 Adzuki (left) and Jelly (right)
 the gang
 Cocoa (foreground)
 Cocoa
Hana and her brood

and the rest of the photos in Puppy Album II ...

No comments:

Post a Comment