Friday, March 23, 2012

More pictures!

I just can't get enough of these baby pictures.  They are just so cute - and as I know our time with these puppies is coming closer to an end, I suppose I'm extra committed to capturing the memories in photos right now.  A few more photos from today: Some of the pups were asleep in their crate/den so I didn't get shots of everybody, but a few were out and about in the puppy pen...

Lentil
Lentil (who now looks more like his daddy, Pali II's namesake, then Pali II does!)



Cocoa


Pali II

Pali II, always in a good mood! 

Adzuki ~ so handsome... 
Adzuki


Garbanzo, my love, whom I'm not sure I can give up...
Garbanzo
Garbanzo


Lima waking up from a nap 
Lima 
Lima
    Lima sends her love

More pictures in Puppy Album II !

No comments:

Post a Comment